Vote for Spurrier for coach of the year!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Salane

Reaction score
He's now in third behind JoePa and Weise!!!!!!!!!As a Gamecock fan I'm asking the fellow trac members to help out!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOO COCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but have to pul for them Tigers. Just cant seem to be able to handle yelling out loud (and being of the male gender) "go c@%$'^" . See just cant do it, it goes agenst my hetro nature to yell such things. :rolleyes:

Spurrier has done one hell of a job turning around one of the crapiest teams in the SEC (just above UK) - Not real sure how yesterdays loss to Clemson will pan out for him though.

Dunc

Joe Paterno is a great coach but this is his first big 12 championship in 11 years, and he got to pick all his players/

Charlie Weis inherited a so-so team that was not expected to win more than half their games.

Universities don't fire winning coaches, they fire coaches who lose too much. When a coach can take someone elses unranked loosers and turn them into a top 10 team in the first year, that is a remarkable coach. So Charlie Weis gets my vote.

S[ujrrier did a remarkable job by quickly turning around South Carolina into a winning machine and beating the Florida Gators for the first time in 39 years. As head coach of the Gators he always had a good team but nearly always managed to lose the biggest most important games. I don't even want to get into his pro-coaching years with the Redskins...What a disaster!

...Rich

Latest posts