Visiting the Home of Star Wars and Indy Jones

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Kong

Reaction score
I'm a regular visitor, as a cop, of the Skywalker Ranch which is where George Lucas and his people produce films such as Star Wars, Indy Jones, etc. Pretty incredible place, just beautiful and welcoming. Tough security to keep corporate spies and obsessed fans out.

Drove my Trac out there last week. Had a great time, saw some incredible stuff but I got to park in front of the "big house" but no George Lucas or Luke Skywalker to be seen. The inside of the house is too amazing for words, I am always in awe of the place. Lots of props and original artwork on display. Anyway, here's my Trac in front.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the feeling every time i visit comer mountain. gary comer was the founder of lands end his surround sound processor was designed by george lucas. i believe there are 5 buildings on the mountain including a airplane hanger built into the side of the mountain. Wow how the other half lives is amazing.:wacko:

Looks like some beautiful scenery behind that house. The house istelf is very nice too.

Nice to hear from you Eltee. Hope you had a blast.

If that was really George Lucas' place then wouldn't there be some Imperial Storm Troopers guarding it?