VIK is a rip off forXBOX360

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying the XBOX 360 likely serves little purpose other than bragging rights. There are only about 18 titles released for it (you can still play the XBOX titles from what I hear) and only a few of them are ready for prime time. Personally I think I'll wait till next spring to upgrade mine...

Caymen says:
Specific instructions to the captain will be no wishing me Merry Christmas.

Nice. So you are boycotting all things Christmas and forcing those that are employed by you that day to do the same????

TJR

All of Tom's onboard crew is jewish, they wished him merry xmas last year just because he's the captain and they wanted a raise... so no big deal... :lol::p

yes they do, it is reverse compatible but only for about 80% of the titles, I weas just at my buddies house and we played halo 2 on his 360, but it was weird trying to change grenades and such cause they moved those button by the triggers.

Dallas

I don't know what's sadder... ppl selling them for those inflated prices, or ppl willing to pay those inflated prices.

Damn, if you don't like the price, don't freakin buy it. Just like everything else in life. The guy is entitled to make a profit isn't he?

I'm waiting for the PS3!

So I guess you never paid for scalped tickets. Again, supply and demand. You really can't get up tight at someone's price, ESPECIALLY on a non essential item. Again, people want supply and demand to rule, yet don't like it when the supply is short and the price is high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom (Caymen) won't celebrate Christmas -- not because he is Jewish, but because his Christian sect doesn't believe Christmas should be celebrated. I hope he doesn't mind me speaking for him.

Christmas and Easter: Jesus was not born on December 25. He was born about October 1, a time of year when shepherds kept their flocks out-of-doors at night. (Luke 2:8-12) Jesus never commanded Christians to celebrate his birth. Rather, he told his disciples to memorialize, or remember, his death. (Luke 22:19, 20) Christmas and its customs come from ancient false religions. The same is true of Easter customs, such as the use of eggs and rabbits. The early Christians did not celebrate Christmas or Easter, nor do true Christians today. The Watchtower - http://www.watchtower.org/library/rq/index.htm?article=article_11.htm

My daughter is not interested in an XBox360. and even if she was, I would get it for her birthday in February and save the extra money I save for her college.

Intolerant? No. Every religion, by deginition, is a cult. Look up the definition of a cult...or I'll do it for you:

<a href="http://www.answers.com/cult&r=67" target="top">Cult</a>:

The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual

Don't forget there are usually more then one defintion for any word, not just the most widely used defintion that the words are commonly used. We are taught that a "cult" is a bad thing, a bunch of crazies with strange ideas. Many people for a long time thought Christinanity was crazy. One God? Impossible! Most of that thinking died with the Romans.

Tiger is right.

All religions can be considered a cult.

It all depends how you look at it. Be careful what you call a cult. Being an athiest can also be a cult. it is all how you interpret it.

I catch alot of my crap for my faith.

Then again, people from my faith did not hijack 4 airplanes killing thousands of people. The religious leaders in my faith are not accused of abusing children. People in my faith do not burn abortion clinics down. People in my faith do not recomend political leaders in other countries be murdered. I could go on, but really I don't care what people think.

Nelson and others that are Catholic, I know it is isolated and I know you are Catholic, in no way am I poking a stab at you or your faith, I promise you. You have a right in this country to practice any faith you choose. I respect your religion and it's teachings.

With any religion, there are finatics that fuel problems.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts