Video Software Suggestion. Ran the Tough Mudder....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
Ran the Tough Mudder this last weekend with a GoPro strapped to my head. 10.7 miles of mud and muck and 22 obstacles..

Would like to merge all the videos and fade in and out at the beginning of each of the obstacles.

Suggestions????

For those that don't know of the tough mudder, here is a link...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ToughMudder?v=azQbiz2vm_Q

The electro-therapy and the Artic-Enemma were really special.. LOL

Aloha CJ, I use Cyberlink Power Director. it will more than I need and the learning curve is not too bad. Check ebay, maybe around $50.

Ed

Thanks Ed...

Doing Tough Mudder was a bucket list thing for me. I want to get the videos onto a few DVD's for safe keeping as well as make 7 other copies for those that were with me..

TJR,

Article Enema will take your breath away a bit. But no worries, you will WANT to get out quickly. LOL. After running about 2 minutes, assuming it is not cold and crappy weather, it actually feels good and is refreshing.

Electric Ell is on too. If someone by you gets nailed you will feel it a bit, but nothing too bad. I had a guy to my left kick a wire onto my shoulder and it felt like I got hit by a pipe. LOL.

I didn't expect it so I think it was worse. Running through the Eloctroction finish line is interesting. Anyone that got nailed and fell down had a hard time getting up as they rose right into the wires. I watched several go down and get up only to go down a few more times. Just run straight through it and don't stop.

It was all a good time.

On Mt Everast keep your feet under you just like you are running up a hill, don't jump for it as the lip is too wide to grab and if someone is helping you jerk them so hard they can't hang onto you. Just run up and hand them your hands. Then they will pull you up.

Enjoy,,,

The video I got is great, really glad I wore the camera.

Latest posts