Vegas on March 12th, who's coming?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
We have members from the board coming to Vegas on the 12th of March for the NASCAR race. If enough people are interested, I could arrange a place for a get together. I posted a message in the events section, so chime in if you are interested.

Damn my co-workers are going to be out there for a conference, And I wanted to be there, now knowing about this I really want to come,,, and go to the buffets,,,and nascar, and the ST Meet

Don Monkeyboy

Wait! The 12th? isnt' that Cup day?

I'll leave Bucsh race early but not the Cup race :lol:

March 11 is Satureday March 12th is Sunday

ps A coworker of mine is having breakfast with my driver cup morning!

She promises to get me an autograph :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'll be going on Tuesday with my daughter. Can't wait to see what the new Fusions will look like in person. I'll be sure to take pictures and video while we are there.

We should arrange a small get together on the 11th if enough people want to attend. Otherwise I was thinking we could get together at a certain location at the track on the 12th for a quick hello either just before or during the race.

Let me know what you guys would be interested in! My two brothers from Alaska will be with me as well.

BTW, the Vegas track still has weekend package tickets availible.

Main Grandstand Weekend Packages

Weekend Packages are renewable on an annual basis and provide the same great seat for the Busch Series Sam's Town 300 on Saturday as well as the Nextel Cup Series UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 on Sunday. As an added bonus, we throw in Pole Day on Friday for free!

NASCAR Nextel Cup Series, UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400

Single-day tickets are no longer available for this event.

also...here is the schedule for this weekend events

03/10/2006 08:00am UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 Practice and Qualifying

03/11/2006 03:40pm Sam's Town 300 (NASCAR Busch Series)

03/12/2006 01:40pm UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 (NASCAR Nextel Cup

I'll be in Vegas on the 11th. Staying in Henderson. I can meet anywhere in Vegas.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts