usfedelis

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to google this. I can't believe Rusty Wallace is plugging this ripoff company.

Reviews are terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I have heard about any after market service warranty. They don't cover any wear and tear. They don't cover any sort of deterioration including seals and gaskets. They don't cover any repair required because of failure or lack of a fluid. These items in my opinion account for 95% of car breakdowns. Therefore no repairs on you car would be covered except for sudden failure of say maybe an alternator such as sudden bearing failure. These warranties just plain suck although I do understand a select few people including some of our own members have had good experiences. One of these warranties was required on the very first used car I ever purchased from a dealer. It didn't cover crap. The dealer said they required it as peace of mind to you. I say they required it because they got a nice kickback.

They're mentioned on fox news..."US Fidelis, is one of several firms sued by former Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon last year for misleading sales pitches."

Behind a Massive Robocall Scam, Four Human Faces

thanks everyone. i knew someone on this site would of checked them out. i guess if its to good to be true, it probably it. but i cant beleive rusty is promoting them.. kinda sad.. thanks again...

Ladybug said:
...but i cant beleive rusty is promoting them.. kinda sad..

One of the greats in a so-called sport that can track its origin back to bootlegging is hard to believe?

Right! ;)

Anything for a buck, no matter who it hurts.

TJR

Latest posts