Uses for the Iphone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason R

Reaction score
Hey do any of you have any cool uses for your Iphone? I just got one and love it.But I know there are things that it can do that I am not aware of.

Welcome back home gift to Caymen?:D

I would like to have one, but since it has a camera, that is not going to happen.

I plan on getting an iPod touch.

Tom

My nephew showed us his new iphone. Very cool gadget that has lots of Internet, photo, and video options, zoom in & out, etc, but the phone part is awkward to hold to your ear, because it's flat.

It is so hard to find a new phone. That is why I carry around the most ugly and ratty phone you can see. Since I climb into small holes to perform a job, a flip phone is a no-no for me too. I will break them too easy.

Just so you know, I am not in security. My issue is National Security because of the product I help produce.

Tom

My Current Phone is a Samsung C207.

I need to replace it soon though. The volume button is ripped off, the case is cracked, and it looks terrible.

Maybe I need to check eBay.

Tom

You'd like an iphone, yet you said that you can't even take a basic flip phone down into the depths where you work because of abuse. iPhones are _not_ abuse friendly--the whole apple family can't take a hit :( 400 bucks down the drain.

Could you really use a touch screen well down in some hole being a cable jockey or whatever you actually do down there? Wouldn't it get covered with grime, negating its use? Is the iphone touch screen the type which requires skin contact for electrical conductivity, or is it pressure based? Gloves have made using the former nigh on impossible in my experience.

Latest posts