Uses for old Rotors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude you can get all the rotors you want,, you luck bastard,,

Wow if I had a scrap yard,, I woudl go broke making stuff out of stuff I should be selling,,

I have 2 sitting in my storage room. Haven't thought of anything to do with them yet. How much does a salvage yard get for something like that?

Bailing wire them to the undercarriage of the neighbor truck or car that insists that it is ok to let thier dogs roam the neigborhoorhood. Especially if they drive a hummer

I leave them next to the telephone pole for the bums in my neighborhood fight over them.

Tom

I have taken some large rotors off 2 ton truck and attached a front coil spring to them. Then on top I welded a standard transmission fly wheel to it. I made 6 of these for the waiting room of our salvage yard.

As a result, I must have sold over 100 of them as the customers always wanted them.

They did always turn out pretty neat... LOL

sweet,,

Something in my soul says bum fights are a sad thing, but I still laugh! (sorry)

Someone built a nice tube bender out of a pair,, I think I will add it to my list of stuff to make from junk I keep triping over,,..

The next set will be for dumb bell stands for doing bench flies..

then I think I will have to make some Coastiejoe art work,, tables ??

thats inspiring...

I had been dreaming of buying a vinyard,, now I think I want a scrap yard,, ??

Latest posts