used hummer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Alcaro

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been a member here for 8+ years now and have a high regard for the vast base of knowledge available on this site.

So I'm seeking your input regarding a used 2006 Hummer H3 L with 50K miles.

Would appreciate your comments on that vehicle.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

One consideration you may want to look at is the fuel consumption.

Several of my co-workers sold their H2's due to the fuel cost. Granted, your looking at an H3, but fuel will cost more than the Trac i would think.

get a 4 door jeep instead. better than the H3 in my opinion. plus they are a lot cheaper, cheaper to maintain, and better built.

I don't know if you have a lead foot...but, see the link below. This could result in higher insurance costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You all for the input, much appreciated!

bo.....that article has essentially shifted my focus........thanks again,

Bob

oh man, Hummer drivers are seen as complete jerks by everyone, according to the commenters on that article... and the article itself.

I don't think I'd buy one just because of THAT! lol j/k

Reminds me of an old joke...A corvette driver is driving down the road and sees an elephant stuck in a big hole. There's a group of hot chicks standing around worried for the elephant. Seeing an opportunity to make points, he gets a tow rope and pulls the elephant out.

Later that week, the corvette driver wrecks and is stuck in a big hole by the side of the road.

Coincidentally a group of hot chicks sees this and are all worried. The same elephant happens by and whips out his massive "member" and the corvette driver is saved!

The moral of the story was, if you have a big member, you don't need a corvette.