updated photos of 350 V8 for my Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I have a hard time with putting a Chevy engine in a Ford. I'm sure the power and torque would be enough to forget about it for awhile. Good luck with the project.

Personally I have a hard time with putting a Chevy engine in a Ford. I'm sure the power and torque would be enough to forget about it for awhile. Good luck with the project.

looks good but why is all i got to say ford and chevy it is like when you see a good looking ford with a big ford sticker in the back windo and you if it powered bye a chevy wtf. don`t get me wrong i have a ford and a chevy.

Why can't you put a chevy motor in a ford. Who cares but the owner. Do you care if you have a Western Digital hard drive or a Maxtor hard drive in your computer. It's still a Dell, Compaque, Hp or whatever, isn't it?:unsure: HORSEPower, Power, Power.................. Press on Tonka, can't wait to see the end result.

Latest posts