UPDATE: Web page builders...GONE LIVE!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3. Consider getting rid of the scripture above the masthead. Never met a Christian yet that will use your service if they need it because you quote scripture, but have met several non-Christians that won't when you do. Your choice.

TJR sadly has a point here, but if you are going to keep it, maybe you could change it to one that might be more applicable to being a Locksmith? Luke 11:9, the tail end of it, is the only thing that comes to mind though, but then again, I'm no biblical scholar. I found Luke 22:36 and called it a day in that field lol....though now that it is gone, it doesn't look too empty.

I'm glad the flash intro thing is gone, as loading times are frustrating, but I'm not exactly the most patient person. Having to wait the 3 minutes for the HQ version of that Hero of Sweden video that was posted here a few weeks ago was driving me nuts.

I concur that the site looks far superior now that it is condensed, although why keep the buttons for "home" and "hours" and "contact us", et cetera, if they don't take you anywhere but where you already are?

My suggestion is to place the word "competent" before the word "competitive"

Great minds think alike, before you removed the phrasing I was thinking the same thing. That speech posted on here a while back showed that alliteration in 3s does work, especially with C.

But most importantly is to give your web page a Title. Right now it just reads "Untitled Page" in firefox.

Thanks guys,,,, worked on it some more..... CHECK IT OUT...

Scripture is gone,,

The "motto" phrase will stay as it is.

Page length has been shortened

Title and tags will come as soon as I decide when this will be final.

I haven't made the other pages yet, so the buttons don't work...

Please KEEP IT COMING

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST WENT LIVE WITH THE NEW WEBSITE! Took all your comments and suggestions to heart,,, streamlined the site and hopefully it looks more professional.

:smile0006::smile0006::smile0006::smile0006:

Again...just my uneducated opinion, so either follow my suggestion or not, not going to bother me.

Having moved from yankee land to the south, the one thing that bothers me most about "local" advertising is the use of your family in your ad.

If I need a key, I could care less if you have a nice family or the Manson family.

Seems to be a Southern thing, as I never saw this in many years in the north.

Please dont take it wrong...

what family are you talking about? The people in the header?,,,, they came with the picture....

It's not supposed to do that... I have to figure out what went wrong.... Thanks

:smile0003:

cant find the original file,, have to make it again........