Uncle Bubba

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryW Gilliland

Reaction score
Bubba's sister was pregnant and was in a bad car accident, which caused her to fall into a deep coma.

After nearly six months, she awoke and saw that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replied, "Ma'am, you had twins - a boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thought to herself, "Oh, no! Not Bubba; he's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," the doctor answers.

The new mother says, "Wow! That's a beautiful name, maybe I was wrong about my brother. I really like the name "Denise." What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "Denephew." :banana:

I heard a similar one with twin boys - names were Pete and Repete

THEN

another one with the father being a firefighter - twin boys - names - Jose and Jos-b

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of the adopted twins Juan and Amal. A few years after the adoption went through the birth mother wanted pictures of the twins. The adoted parents sent a pictura of Juan. The birth mother frantically called back to the other parents asking why she didn't get a picture of Amal as well. Their response: "Once you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Betty was practicing to sing the national anthem at the big game. She went to take a shower, not knowing Jose the peeping tom was outside her window. She started singing in the shower "OH-ho say can you SEEEEEEEE".

Then she heard:

"Oh yes, I can see fine."

Just got this one in the mail. Couldn't help but think of all the members here who would be giving this guy $10.

Jose and Carlos are beggars. They beg in different areas of town.

Carlos begs for the same amount of time as Jose, but only collects about

$8.00 or $9.00 a day.

Jose bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day, he drives a

Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house, and has a lot of money to spend.

"Hey, amigo!" Carlos says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you

do, so how come you bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every

day?

Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"

Carlos sign reads; "I have no work, a wife and six kids to support."

"What's wrong with that?" Carlos asks him.

"No wonder you only get $8.00 or $9.00 a day!"

Carlos says, "All right, what does your sign say?"

It reads: "I only need another ten dollars to get back to Mexico! "

Latest posts