ultra gauge

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is everything i can monitor on my truck with it

* Open/Closed Loop Emissions Status

* Percent Engine Load

* Engine coolant temperature

* Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1

* Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 1

* Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 2

* Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2

* RPM

* MPH

* Ignition Timing Advance

* Intake Air Temperature

* Mass Air Flow Sensor output in grams/sec

* Absolute Throttle Position Percentage

* Bank 1 Oxygen Sensor 1 Voltage

* Bank 1 Oxygen Sensor 2 Voltage

* Bank 2 Oxygen Sensor 1 Voltage

* Bank 2 Oxygen Sensor 2 Voltage

* Mass Air Flow 2, Calibrated/Calculated

* Instantaneous Miles Per Gallon (MPG)

* Average Miles Per Gallon (MPG)

* Average Miles Per Hour (MPH)

* Average Gallon Per Hour (GPH) - general

* Run Time - general

* Distance - general

* Fuel Used - general

* Intantaneous Gallons Per Hour (GPH)

* Fuel Tank Gallons Remaining

* Distance to Empty(DTE)

* Time to Empty (TTE)

* Volumetric Efficiency (MAP vehicles only)

* Average MPH - trip

* Average MPG - trip

* Fuel Used Gallons- trip

* Average Gallon Per Hour (GPH) - trip

* Run Time -trip

* Distance - trip

* Oil Distance

* Service Distance

* UltraGauge Temperature

all i did was plug it in and did some online stuff to register and went drive so far its fairly accurate we see after i put some miles on it basically plug and play

I just orderd one. $100+ less than a scan gauge.... what the heck,, why not..... $39.95 sale ends 8-22-2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered as well, already have the SCT Livewire so may just put this in another vehicle. Although it has a bit more you can monitor than the Livewire. I know I have seen an OBD II splitter but not sure if you could hook both up without anything conflicting, anyone know?

I just ordered one too for another car. I like the ScanGuageII for the ST because of the tranny temps, but this has all I need for my Civic...

got mine today,,, not bad.... having to register and answer a million questions on their site sucked. Be aware,,, you will need to write down your factory install readings it gives you when you put it in the truck.

yea Bill,,, you have to go to their site for the instructions and rebate. not real impressed yet either. but for the price,,, well maybe....:angry:

got mine yesterday, the rebate form will pop up after you "register" the device online. I agree with LaRue, the online stuff is BS IMO, and you have to input about 30-40 digits correctly or it will not proceed. Damn session timed out once, but seems ok. Will probably put this in my Mazda 3 (mtx) after I get it figured out. You have to download the owners manual, its 43 pages long, if you want to print it out. At least with the SGII the owners manual provided will fit in the glove box/console w/o any issues. For the $$, might be a decent deal.

Latest posts