Ultimate Defense Against Tailgating

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Kong

Reaction score
There was a thread about the Chevy "Raptor" equipped with an M134 minigun. I thought it was more relevant to show pics of a Sport Trac with some firepower. I ordered the Ford Tailgator Deterrant Option on my ST. Here are some pics.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I was just gonna' put a rearward facing foglight, but figured that with all the roadrage these days, why go 1/2 way? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one of those. But can you hook it up so the driver can aim and fire it. :lol::lol:

Just kidding, we don't have too much trouble with tailgaters.

Mounted in the back of your ST....how does it shoot?;) I know...you gotta have a "tail" gunner back there on the trigger:D

I'd like something a little more hidden so they don't know what's coming at them :)

Luckily, I am a cop (since 1980) and my car has cop plates on it. I'm on my department's equivalent to a "SWAT" team, we're called ESU = Emergency Services Unit. Regrettably, this can't be used for crowd control or traffic enforcement. :rolleyes:

Since I'm not a slow driver, I'd rather have it mounted in the front. That way I can use it on the a**holes that drive slow in the left lane. (The ones I tailgate). :D

If my Trac had a sunroof, I could just have my passenger stand up and use this :lol: :

[Broken External Image]:

Seriously....wouldn't be able to use one of these in the city, but would be alot of fun out in the outback.......

Trees in the way? No problem, a few rounds and you could clear your own path :cool:

Latest posts