UK Seat Belt Ad

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry Mac

Reaction score
This is quite good, IMO

I don't really like the blood and gore ads we are using, I do like this.

Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
I have worn a seatbelt EVERYDAY since I was thrown through my winshield in 1970. My car won't move until everyone is buckled in. No seat belt,,, then get out! I love this commercial.

Yes! Thank you for posting this. My seatbelt saved my life last year in my roll over accident. Otherwise I would have been thrown completely out of the window - heck, I was already halfway out out the window, slung up by the seatbelt because of the force of the roll. The seatbelt kept me in the car and alive. I have turned into a seatbelt nazi in my truck. No seatbelt, no ride. Period.

I have attended numerous and I do mean numerous collisions. I have NEVER seen a collision with injuries where those injuries were not mitigated in a positive way by the use of seat belts. I admit I have see many bruises caused by seat belt use, however those injuries would have been much worse or fatal in many cases had that person not been wearing a seat belt.

That's my lecture.

Mac

[Broken External Image]:

Yep, I agree in ALMOST all cases. My dad puled away from a stop sign, Couldn't have gone 50 ft, and rear ended truck. The seat belt caused internal bleeding and he died that night, in the hospital. Not the norm but it can happen.

Ed

Latest posts