ugliest sport trac ever.. haha

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Ballistic23's house:

5d89139c94809724cb042aaa1317826b.jpg

:lol:

Maybe he goes offroading, in which case he did a hell of a job getting the bumper to fit. I think it would work better if a few of AdamKach's suggestions were adhered to but to each his own. The guy did something different and for that I give him kudos (or her if it's a chick).

Give me the leather seats and the console and I'll give you the seats and console out of mine in trade. Other than that, not much on there I like either.

the ARB bumpers are the best bumpers for off roading. i would take one of those over any brush guard anyday including mine. but that one is not made for the ST. it sticks out way too far. all the ARB bumpers are made to fit where the stock bumper did and not stick out so far like that one. as far as im concerned that bumper could work on the truck if the owner would modify it to fit more flush where the stock bumper was

Nelson, none of your pictures show up.

As for the tiki ST.. not my taste but the work looks great. Your not the one driving it so why does it matter?

i love ballistics trac... he teased us with a new paint job and a 302 almsot 2 years ago and i dont think it ever happened. I dont even know if he is still active on here.

Obviously Nelson wouldnt like those tracs. His trac was about as bone stock looking as you can get. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but obviously a "done up" trac isnt his taste.

As i say, to each there own..... but the original trac I posted was just a little bit too much...