Try Your Luck-Identify '50s era cars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44 out of 48.....not to shabbby....

Eddie....no wonder you messed up...you can't even spell kaiser..:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Eddie.....here you go:

50's game - 81%

60's game - 73%

Non-GM - 85%

Engine ID #1 - 14 out of 17

Engine ID #2 (57-72) - 13 out of 19

Ran out of gas after that.

'07 ST

Just a guessing game for me.. didn't bother to finish :smack:

My Grandpa would be good at it I'm sure, but my parents weren't even a thought that point in time..

WOW...1962. My 1st car was a '62 Chevy. Good times, good time to have lived and good year to be born bud....

I only got through the first 5 questions and wasn't doing well. Maybe because I was born in 85. I'm certain I would do much better on the cars of the 60s, poorly on 70s and 80s, great on 90s and current.

I was told everything I needed to know about the target audience of this game when the directions explicitly detailed how to maximize the browser window.:bwahaha:

Eddie,

I got the Kaiser's, Willys and Henry J's all correct, but I mixed up a Dodge and a Plymouth.:angry:

...Rich

Thanks guys. Didnt intend to be gruff. I just thought it would be fun since we are car buffs.

I didnt do well on some of the other tests. only 50% on a couple...I missed some ?s because I second guessed myself...LOL

The Bel Airs are the only ones I did well on. That's probably because they're extremely over-represented at every car show.

Latest posts