Truckin magazine 08 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color choice for the ad I think is Yuck as well as the dash theme

[Broken External Image]:

Considering the exterior color, the interior color match works. Not a fav color choice for me though.

I love the orange! I'm not too crazy about the white trim and seat inserts, and the black leather of the seats doesn't seem to match real well, but the rest is very nice.:cool:

I like the copper color on some vehicles. Not shure about the trac, jury is still out. The one thing about the color it is what is called a flash color. Most studies show that owners of daily drivers, usually tire of flash colors in 18months. The studies were done by auto manufactors that introduce a flash color on a new model. They kept track on it when traded in or sold, by vin numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of FMF, we have a couple of Expeditions that he had a hand in building on our lot right now. IDK if I like the red/black leather they put in them, though.

i personally like it... not so much the color... but love how its set up.

just one question.... how do u open the door? theres no handle and no button i can see... no key pad.... lol

yell "open says me"?

:blink::lol:

Latest posts