Truck Owners Unite - Freedoms being trampled

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with George C. It's sad that lawmakers have nothing better to do then hassle retarded rednecks with large testicles on their trucks. :rolleyes:

hey now...those things are staples for any truck owner in the south, midwest northwest and west regions! and really small towns and farmers nationswide! why if I was a guy, I'd run them under my ST. iT'S AMERICAN TRADITION! :lol::lol::lol:

I guess this means we don't have any real problems then. The war in Iraq, drugs, the economy; all of this and everything else we have to deal with must be fixed by now. Why do idiots focus on crap like this and what Britney is up to?

I personally wouldn't hang them on my truck but if someone else wants to do it then that should be up to them. I can't believe lawmakers have nothing better to do than waste their time on something like this!

Personally, I wouldn't hang them on my truck either, but that's only because it's a girl!! :p :lol: :eek:

LOL Larry.

I am the same way. I mean, if you think about it, as a guy...would you rather ride a girl or a guy?

All my cars are girls.

Tom

Bad taste or good taste it is their right to express how they feel.

next thing is that team logos cant be displayed cause it distracts drivers.

this can go like this forever. if i choose to spend money on some sort of expressional item

for your vehicle then it would be your right to do so. It is a bit much but that is their personal preferance.

Last edited by a moderator:
TruckNutz are not means of expression! What could it possibly express, that your ballsy????

I don't care for them, moreover I think they are silly. At the same time, I don't think this is a government issue. However, I'm always amazed at how people confuse rights with privileges. This ranks up there with thinking that driving is a right, and not a privilege. People really need to learn the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spaceman, your right. The confuson over rights vs privlige has got real hazy with this PC society. I dont know what the expression is either. Same with the peeing sticker. The same message can be displayed with a couple of words, and the only one ofended maybe is an owner of the other brand car.

I think they are pretty silly. I keep my balls in my pants and reserve the right to show others. Have you seen the colors they come in? If mine were any of those colors I'd be on the way to the hospital.

All kidding aside, none of my redneck friends have those, and I really haven't seen a truck with them in a while. It is a fad that will fade. As far as offensive shirts or bumper stickers are concerned, I used to be a little wild but refained from actually displaying profanity.

I was at Wendy's recently and some young guys next to me were have a pretty intense discussion peppered with f-bombs and s-bombs. Right behind them were a mother and her two sons. I politely asked them to clean it up a little and they did. These guys looked kinda tough but when confronted turned out to be nice.

STogie

Here, Here, Stogie. But you're not paying attention to the ricers down here. I see them more on beater toyotas and hondas than I do on trucks.

I see them more on beater toyotas and hondas than I do on trucks.

Those guys have LDS. For crying out loud, they are driing Honda's and Toyota's and they think they are cool.

Even retarted people need help. ;):lol:

Tom

Latest posts