Truck Nutz! :P

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Apparently I am the only idiot who never heard of these!!! but i saw this today for the first time on a truck passing me and dam near ran off the road laughing!! does anyone have these on their Trac? I am seriously thinking about it. It's just to funny! :lol::lol::lol:

ha yeah, I don't have it on my Trac, but thought about putting a set of balls on the ranger, just so I could drag them and make dirty nuts. lol

While I don't have any (on my Trac....:lol: ), you see those alllll the time here in Texas!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha yeah, I don't have it on my Trac, but thought about putting a set of balls on the ranger, just so I could drag them and make dirty nuts. lol

My buddy does that... I also snuck a pic of him working underneath his truck and the nutz were on his face :lol:.

i was just down in Ocean City, MD a week ago for the hot rod cruise in, saw a lifted truck that had truck nutz custom made out of using bowling balls.

I like their slogan:

The ultimate in redneck chic, absolutely poor in taste and 100% inappropriate almost everywhere...it's TruckNutz

Buy your set now because we know that all our customers hanker for their first set.

TruckNutz, available were fine camo and smokeless tobacco products are sold.

TJR

Should walk up behind a truck that has them on and snipp them off and leave behind a decal saying: "You have just been neutered" :lol::lol:

Paul H

So sad...it's so homosexual to be driving a male vehicle. From a biological perspective, it's impossible (that asian/hawaiian loser excluded as she isn't truly a man, or even a male), and it defies a fine tradition that spans cultures.

Nelson, I fully agree with your point. I know we had a point like this in the past, but the truth must keep coming out for it to be heard ;)

Edit: Is there a Ricer_Nutz offshoot, as a lot of crappy (in need of work) rice around here have them on...

Bill V

Florida government has nothing better to do..... :wacko: :rolleyes:

I have to say seeing them on trucks does not offend me, being female. I just figure..it's a guy thing and ...it's probably on the person's (drivng the truck sporting them )wish list.....

My thought for folks that are offended by them... ..if you don't like it...don't look. or think of something else and get you mind out of the gutter! :D

There is nothing as manly as riding another guy. (unless you are gay)

My vehicles are girls.

Tom