truck down again

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Comeaux

Reaction score
:angry: Well after 21000 miles and 2 years the tranny 2-3 flaring again. Shes at the tranny dr hopefully its nothing major a she will be rolling again soon. I do have a warrenty but i dont have time to send the tranny back to flordia for warrenty work im going to get a local shop to rebuild the stock one and put it in im hoping for the best :cry::sad:

Who's the warranty thru?? If it's thru a Ford dealer they should be able to transfer the warranty thru Ford to your local dealer. Check the warranty thoroughly to see what your options are. Hopefully everything works out for you easily and fairly cheap.

i have a warranty on it just i dont have the time to send it back to flordia and wait i cant have the truck down for weeks its at a local shop right now called A+ transmissions

Sounds like a crap warranty, IMHO. Again, IMHO, any warranty worth buying is one that can be used at any authorized dealer service center. I say that because one never knows where they are going to be, or live, when they need to use the warranty.

So, Chris, what kind of warranty is this?

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and see if you can have the transmission shop contact the warranty company and have them reimburse the shop for the work. Just a suggestion.

Latest posts