Tried to see the 07 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M B

Reaction score
Saturday, my hubby and I tried to see a new ST. But the dealer I thought would have gotten at least one, hasn't yet. The sales guy, flagged us down in the parking lot. (We just wanted to do a quick drive by, but NO.) He pulled us inside and said he had the info on them. But my hubby make the mistake of looking at the Fusion in the showroom. Then we ended up test driving the Mercury Milan 2.3 I-4. As I drove it around, my hubby was like, did the sales guy even look for the ST information? I said I thought I saw something in his hand as he was showing us the Fusion in the show room. When we got back, we were disappointed in the Milan. We test drove the Mercury instead of the Fusion because it looked hotter. The little old fashion clock in the dash was neat looking. I think the V6 would have had been better for us. I went and sat down at the sales guy desk. He pulled out two brochures on the ST. One was the selling pitch and the other one was information about the ST. Like everyone else has been reporting, this website was listed on the back of one of the brochures. I told the guy I report in from Maine to that website and plug in my ST here and there. Then he asked us if we had the V8 in our ST? I almost said retardedly that they haven't made them yet, but my husband stepped in and reminded the guy. So now the dealership has my information again. (I bought my 2000 Ranger there 5 years ago.) And they'll harrass me when the new ST's come in to get me to trade in.;) Oh, and I didn't get to take the brochures home either! They were his and I almost walked out with them, but my hubby spoke up and mentioned that we couldn't take them. DAM!

Latest posts