Trailer Stolen?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
I think my enclosed trailer was stolen today. I just got off the phone with the police department and they don't have any record of it being impounded. So I guess unless they screwed up someone stole it off our street. Pretty crappy. Police are supposed to be calling me back for a report I guess. We'll see how this all pans out. Crappy no matter what happens.

Was anything valuable in it or was it empty?

I hate theives too! They are the scum of the earth.

My house was broken into almost a year ago and it still makes me mad to think about it and everything that was stolen.

The back was locked (enclosed trailer) and I had a lock on the hitch. The lock was broken/cut off, I found half of it in the grass next to where it was.

If the lock was hacked off, then it's a safe bet it was stolen. I don't think a wrecker driver would cut the lock.

I pull a trailer also.

What kind of lock did you use

I have one that fits where the ball goes.

and also a special lock going thru hole

to lock ball in.

Will try to send in pics this weekend.

Sure do not want to find myself in same predicament.

Bill

It was a lock that went through the hole for the ball lock. I'm not sure how else to discribe it. It wasn't super beefy for sure.

I'd have to kill someone, people just don't respect other people's property. Glad there wasn't anything in there but the trailer enough would be worth a lot to me. You certainly don't wanna spend money for another one.

CHRIS

i hate thieves to, ive never been so upset as the day i went to get in my truck to go to the library and saw my back window shatter and stuff thrown all over my car. first i saw they had ripped my dash out and taken my radio, then i saw they had taken my custom fiberglass box and two 2007 memphis subs and a 2007 class d memphis amp that i went broke to pay for but loved so much. i spent so much time on that box and that was. the worst part. i can replace the speakers. but my dad and i and my best friend all spent a lot of hours workin on it, and i dont see my dad too much so it had a good bit of sentimental value, when i saw it was gone i freaked out. this was about six months ago

To Me, it doesn't matter if it had something in it or not. They still should be shot. Roger that is not close to child molesters in my book. But I have been working for a prison system for 13 years now. J.D. I am sorry. The cost can be recovered with alot of extra work, but that does'nt make anything right._Ron

Latest posts