trailer hitch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed ritti

Reaction score
does anyone have the trailer hitch Curt Manufacturing 13407 Class III Receiver? amazon has it for $132 and free shipping. wondering if anyone has it on their truck?

thanks

I would shop around, also. I have a discount hitch shop in my city. There price installed was $157. This was for the curt welded ends hidden style. Powder coated silver to match my trac bumper. They come in about 6 colors.

I want one, it just hasnt been a priority.

I have that exact one, bought it from Amazon about 3 months ago. It looks great on my black Adrenalin. It took about .5 hour to install with 6 bolts. Everything they sent matched right up with the vehicle, I would recommend it! It was the cheapest one I could find in that tube style with shipping included.:banana:

I tow my lawn trailer/zero mower all the time with mine. Hooked the car trailer to it yesterday and towed a Dakota a short distance. Took a photo of that but forgot to "save" it on my phone.:cry:

Got it so I could tow my Harley I am still looking for a trailer and the weather is way to nice not to ride, so no serious towing yet! :haveabeer: Congrats on the purchase!

Yup, I got one. I've towed a trailer a few times, but nothing near the ST's ability. Serves my purposes perfect.

[Broken External Image]:

Mine sits low because of the body lift. Before the lift, it fit nicely up under the bumper.

Latest posts