Trac is Gone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar Lopez

Reaction score
well the Sport Trac is gone, it was a fun truck and it never gave me any trouble. But after the Christmas Eve crash with Santa,

when I got rear ended bending the right read frame in 3 spots. got the Trac fixed, 6 days later I traded it for an '06 Nissan Frontier

crew cab with everything but sunroof and power seats for 24,400. the ride is out of this world and the 260 hp v-6 is very strong.here's a pis of it.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

i tryed to find an '05 trac at dealers in my area not no luck, looked as far north as tampa and orlando. But they are all out of sport tracs, so i went with the nissan i hope it will be as much fun as the trac was. but one thing that made the trac what it is was this web sight and the members in it, the support and the friendship is the best. thanks to all of you

oscar

Nice looking truck!!! White???? Who in their right mind would own a white truck??? :lol:

[Broken External Image]:

The rear seat space is not as much as the Trac and the seats are not as comfortable. Still very pleased with the trade though. Very solid... steady... strong truck.

Latest posts