Totalled Sport Trac :(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James FreemanJr

Reaction score
Well Gieco totaled my 2001 Sport Trac. Loved that truck. But I got away with more than the truck was worth anyway. K.B.B value on my truck was only $4,600 but Gieco gave me $11,800 for it. Truck was paid off (made my last payment the month of the accident....go figure).

As of right now I'm driving a 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (fun car to drive and good on gas) I really don't wanna stop driving it lol but its my mom's backup car while her 560SL is in the shop.

Looking for a new-ish car at the moment. Looking at a 2007 Madza6 or 3 with low miles. Anyone have any comments on these cars? or experience? I really like the styling of those cars. Girlfriend has a 2008 Ford Focus which is pretty nice (she just has the cheap as shit model lol)

Looking for something sporty looking but still pretty good mpg. Sport Trac was a gas hog and took me $65+ every 4 days to fill up.

Thanks guys.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

If you are interested in the Mazdas, look for the Mazdaspeed versions. They are pretty much already modded out by the factory, but can still get decent mileage, and they're pretty sharp. Not to mention, they are fun to drive (or so I've heard).

Honda S2000

Honda Civic Si

Mazda 3speed

Mazda 6speed

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

ive also been looking at some sporty gas savers as well...

If I was going to buy a small car right now, I would give a look at the Toyota Matrix AWD.

I need AWD to be sure to get to work in the snow and ice.

Pretty sharp looking and good on gas.

If you decide what you want and don't mind coming to Atlanta, let me know. I can get you something nice for a low price from the dealer auctions...

I sold a Mazda 6Speed last year. It was an 06. The war was insane. I really loved it. I can't remember but I want to say it was AWD also but I can't recall. It was probably one of the best looking sporty cars on the market.

I'm also fond of the Subaru WRX. Very powerful vehicle that gets decent mileage. The new ones are pretty decent in size.