took some new pics of the trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
since the last time I posted pics I added a chrome safari bar, chrome tail light guards billet grill, sony dvd head unit, carbon fiber dash trim kit, etc...

not great pics though, trac wasnt polished up and it was taken with my blackberry... sorry

;)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Looks real nice. Where did you get that cup holder bezel, I want one. And how do you have that ipod mounted, looks interesting.

i made the ipod mount... sort of. Took a belt clip holder, trimmed it and used 3m tape to attatch it. those are light switches on each side.

the bezel was from a member but you can find them on ebay for 20-30 bucks

Hey, did you ever think about painting your plastic cladding black to match all the other black trim. I'm actualy in the process of doing that right now.

is that carbon fiber????? real carbon fiber??? whered ya get... i cant find a guage bezel or radio one for my 05 to save my life! cant even find the guage background!

not real carbon fiber. just fake stuff but still looks pretty good... there was kits selling for 40 bucks on ebay about a year ago. they had these and aluminum ones... dee zee dash kits i think

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't take pictures, but the past 2 days, spent couple hours helping some friends work on thier yard. They wanted a 2' wide section at the back of thier yard along the back fence done in the local glacial till rock. Of course, there wasn't enough in thier yard, so we checked out several home sites that had grade set, but soil piles still on site. Loaded about 6 bed fulls of BFR's, taking them around the block, etc.

They thanked me for letting them use my truck, and commented how nice these bed liners were. I told them it wasn't a liner. they then asked what kind of spray on is it, I told them its a carbon fiber / composite bed, stock with all tracs. They ooh'd and aah'd. Thought it was very cool, then began to gently place the rocks. :unsure:

I asked them "what the heck are you doing, launch em in there, your aren't going to hurt it." I think they then made a game out of it. Started to see how big they could go. I had to stop when a two man rock bounced and almost hit the window. :huh:

I got a little scratching and discoloration on the wheel wheel sections, but the bed held up great. My friend is a chevy guy, drives a ricer though, go figure. Anyway, he said he would never do this to a chevy, and I said most chevy guys don't cuz the beds cant hack it! We went back and forth for a few minutes, he surrendered, Ford wins again.:banana::cool:

I will be doing some more tmw, maybe get pictures that time.:banana:

Love my trac!:cool:

i got it thanks andy... i can only use the guage part... the other part is for 4wheel and i guess an older model?? cuz i dont have the extra slots???