Too true - Dad Life Video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Travis

Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZa7hU6tP_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZa7hU6tP_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I LOVE IT!:supercool:

My family standin' here saying, "there's dad right there, yup, that's dad" "o, there he is!" "they made a video of dad" "dances just like dad".

I said, "no, I don't wear socks with sandles!" :bwahaha: (must have been made up here in the northwest.)

Except, the girls would be my grand daughters! ...in the Trac.

That's great!

The song, theme, rhythm, and everything are eerily similar to the "Swagger Wagon" video done by Honda for their minivan, also posted here recently from YouTube. I have to wonder if they have the same composer, or if either one was inspired by the other.

Although as a strong proponent of child safety in vehicles, I have to say that I was abhored to see the shot at 1:32, where the two little girls are in the middle row of seats in the minivan. The van is moving (as indicated by the scenery moving outside the windows in the background), and not only aren't the girls in their car seats (and they're clearly small enough to need them), but they're not even seat belted. They even have the car seats, in the back row of seats, but are choosing to use them. Very irresponsible parenting....

(And yes, I'm mostly kidding, as I'm aware that it was likely only done to make the video shoot better, and that the presence of the seats likely means they are used properly in day-to-day life. So I'm saying this mostly with my tongue firmly planted in cheek. But still....)

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, the church which made this vide has one for the moms which is pretty good too. That one was done live as a stage performance, rather than as a music video. The one for the moms was part of their Mothers Day service; the one for the Dads debuted at their Fathers Day service...

At the end, when he turned around and held his back. (aching back) My daugher pointed at me and was laughing her butt off.. "Yep, Thats you dad!"

Funny Vid.. Thanks for posting Travis.