Tonneau cover needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Harris

Reaction score
First of all I know these are hard to come by. With that said, can everyone be on the lookout for a OEM tonneau cover for a 2005 (with hardware). I have checked around here (Chattanooga, Tn,) on Craigs list with no luck. Maybe others will come across one and put me in touch with seller. The SP is a birthday present for my son who will be 16 on June 11th.

I posted a craigslist ad from NW Georgia on here a couple days ago. May not be what you're looking for, but its $200 and a hardcover. Here's the description and a link.

For Sale. Tonneau Hard Cover for Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Tan Color (Arizona Beige) to custom match Truck. Fits models 2001-2006. Comes with lock and 2 keys. Truly makes the SportTrac look custom. Paid close to $1000 originally in 2005. If need to paint, to match truck, got an estimate of $150.

Good luck. Be sure to post pictures when you do find one.

I have an OEM cover off of a 2003 that I would sell. However I do not have the hardware but do have 2 keys for it. Located near Springfield, MO.