Tonka Trac 350 video clips

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael b

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to post a couple video clips of the V8. Mostly illustrates the sound of the new motor. Even with the higher horsepower/torque/5.13s the Trac won't burn the 37-14.5s. But I will say that if it was closer to stock tires etc. it would be a different story:D

I love the extra power & torque and the cool sound of the old style cammed up SBC!

I'll post more after I get it completely tweaked. I was driving pretty conservative in these clips (shifting way too soon) but at least it's something.

Rodger, it's probably the video camera. Unless you have a mic specially set up for recording exhaust and other low frequencies, it will only get the high sound. I'm bet it sounds 10x better in person. Videos just can't do justice.

Love the V-8 sound! So much sweeter than any six or four cylinder! (Well, a screaming 4 cylinder turbo at 10,000 RPM is sweet too, but it also sounds potentially expensive as it all blows apart!) :)

Latest posts