Todays Yoke

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
An Englishman took a business trip to New York. When he arrived, the hotel clerk asked him a riddle. "My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister. Who was it?"

The Englishman thought long and hard, but eventually gave up. "I don't know who was it?"

The hotel clerk responded, "It was me!"

The Englishman thought that was hilarious. He couldn't wait to get home and tell this funny joke to his family and friends in England.

When he arrived home they met him at the airport and he asked them: "My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister. Who was it?"

His friends thought and thought about it until they gave up. So he told them, "It was a hotel clerk I met in New York."

Sounds a lot like this....

Lovie Smith visited a Packers practice one day to see what it is McCarthy does that makes their team so great. He asked him what his secret is.

McCarthy calls over Aaron Rodgers and asked him "Who is you dad's, brother's nephew, Aaron?" Rodgers replied "I am coach." McCarthy says to Lovie, "There you have it, smart quarterback, that's our secret."

Lovie goes back to his team's practice and finds Jay Cutler and asks him "Jay, who's your dad's, brother's nephew?" Jay stands perplexed for a few seconds, and says "I'll have to get back to you after practice coach."

After practice, Jay goes up to Devin Hester and asks him "Devin, who is your dad's, brother's nephew?" Hester replies, "That's easy, I am."

Jay goes back to Lovie and tells him, "Hey coach I figured out who my dad's, brother's nephew is. It's Devin Hester."

Lovie just shakes his head in disbelief. He tells him, "Dammitt Jay, no he's not. Aaron Rodgers is!"

"My mom and dad had a baby. It wasn't my brother. It wasn't my sister. Who was it?"

If he's from the South, it's his uncle...

(Hint: His brother is also his dad.)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: J/K!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lovie Smith visited a Packers practice one day to see what it is McCarthy does that makes their team so great. He asked him what his secret is.

McCarthy calls over Aaron Rodgers and asked him "Who is you dad's, brother's nephew, Aaron?" Rodgers replied "I am coach." McCarthy says to Lovie, "There you have it, smart quarterback, that's our secret."

Lovie goes back to his team's practice and finds Jay Cutler and asks him "Jay, who's your dad's, brother's nephew?" Jay stands perplexed for a few seconds, and says...

..."I don't know, coach--but whoever it is, can he play QB for me during the second half of Sunday's game? I think I stubbed my toe this morning."

Latest posts