Todays' funny

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Five surgeons are discussing who has the best patients to operate on:

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, or when the job takes longer than you said it would."

"You're all wrong," said the fifth surgeon. "Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine -- and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

Eddie,

:bwahaha:

I have heard a slightly different version.

Surgeons like operating on Politicians because they only have 2 moving parts...Their mouths and their A-holes, and both were interchangeable..

...Rich

I like that!

Reminds me of the one about the city planner who thought that he could have done a better job designing the human body than God did. "After all, He did such a poor job on His most recent attempt. I mean, what kind of idiot puts the waste disposal facility right next door to the primary recreational area?"

:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill V.

Check out Virgina Beach. The made a huge park on top of the trash dump. It's called Mount Trashmore. The people love it in the snow.

Latest posts