Today's funny

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomT

Reaction score
A Texas DPS Officer pulled over a pick-up truck owner

for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man

behind the wheel handed the officer his driver license, insurance card and

a concealed weapon carry permit.

The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said. "Mr..

Smith, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, " Yes sir, I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a

.45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the driver and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yes sir, I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 behind the seat."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range

and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the

driver's face and said "Mr. Smith, you're carrying quite a few guns.

May I ask what you are afraid of?

Mr. Smith locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered,

"Not a damn thing.

Today, Wisconsin's Governor will sign SB93 to create a Concealed Carry Permit System in the state.

Excellent joke of the day! :supercool:

Tom

Great joke even though I heard it before when I was attending training for my Texas CHL.

In Texas you are allowed to carry loaded handguns in your vehicle and you DO NOT have to have a CHL, just as long as they cannot be seen. That law was passed to allow CHL holders to leave their weapons in their cars if they were entering a business that did not permit weapons on their property. There is a special sign they must display at the door that bans guns on the premisis. You are also not allowed to carry a gun in any establishment that makes 51% or more of their money from the sale of alcohol...They have a special sign that has "51" on it.

Somewhere the Texas lawmakers decided to allow everyone to carry a gun in their car and the law was passed...Not sure why...but with all the Road-Rage out there it can be a bit scary:fire:

....Rich

Somewhere the Texas lawmakers decided to allow everyone to carry a gun in their car and the law was passed...Not sure why...but with all the Road-Rage out there it can be a bit scary

Though better to have many people armed than only a few. That old quote of "An armed society is a polite society." comes to mind.

But what is the worse that can happen? Texans breaking out in gunfights in every parking lot and freeway traffic jam? That would get us closer to the Texas that the Westerns of my childhood promised me. :bwahaha::bwahaha:

But what is the worse that can happen? Texans breaking out in gunfights in every parking lot and freeway traffic jam?

That's what the anti-gun lobby would have you to believe. All they really want is for the unsafe states like Texas and Arizona to be just as safe as their strictly controlled states like California and New York. Gun violence doesn't happen in those states because of the strict gun laws.

All they really want is for the unsafe states like Texas and Arizona to be just as safe as their strictly controlled states like California and New York. Gun violence doesn't happen in those states because of the strict gun laws.

I really hope this was a tongue in cheek comment.

Tom

Latest posts