Today's funny -- the Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament All-Hair Team

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill V

Reaction score
Not only is this hilarious (especially to us Minnesotans, but the humor is pretty universal), but additional hits result in additional donations to hockey-related charities...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IzhSpdPqexY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Especially love some of the references that, for the most part, only Minnesotans will get. Such as referring to Edina as "the small town on the west side with a dream". Anyone who has ever spent any time in the Twin Cities understands why that line is classic! :D (Edina is the rich suburb with the snobby reputation in the area. I'm sure every metro area has one. The common saying here is that "Edina" is an acronym for "Every Day I Need Attention.")

Pretty cool. I didn't get the references that only Minnesotans would get but for a guy with hair half way down my back I thought it was great.

Latest posts