To Whom It May Concern. ( billet tie down covers)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Polk

Reaction score
Please start making the billet tie down covers again. Preferably the black ones.

Pretty please?

Thanks and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people would be interested in them and at what cost? My brother in law owns a company that sells equipment to machine shops and would probably have no problem with me going in there and turning out a bunch if there was enough interest.

I remember someone saying they were going to pick up, where Eric Larson left off, producing them. Dont remember who...

I got in on some of the last ones he had..

Shaun, I actually like them too... I do use them when hauling larger items. Just my opinion, but the tie downs and roof rails seem to define the ST for me. Like part of its character...

I don't really care for them or the roof rails. I never use either one of them. To me it's just more crap ford plastic that the sun will fade. Plus I like the clean streamline look.

I wish I could get my cladding to match the truck but that's big bucks!

Yes, I was the one who was going to have a friend of mine who owns a machine shop make them for me. Just about when I had everything set, Eric posted on here and sold to just about everyone on here that wanted them. So I scraped the idea. :sad:

Latest posts