))** To all those wanting to paint your exterior cladding, check this out **((

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Wettstein

Reaction score
I forgot to take a before picture, but my rear cladding was faded and sun damaged and it looked horrible. I was going to paint it, but then I found this stuff called 'Trim Shine' for about $8. I figured for that price, what the hell. My rear cladding now looks better than the rest of it, so I have to spray the rest of it now.

Cheers,

Lee

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Doesn't Stoner make that Invisible Glass product? That stuff has always worked well for me.

So was your bumper already black, or did this stuff make it black? I'm confused since I have an old ST with the poor-man's grey cladding. :cry:

I had the same problem with my 07. I picked up this stuff called showroom new and it is amazing. It is a black dye. It only takes a few minuets to apply and it is permanent. I think I paid $16.00 for it including shipping but the bottle has plenty to due the whole truck. You can get it in Black or Gray. I have had it on my Step Bars for a year now in Oregon were it rains all the time and they still look like new. Great stuff

http://www.showroomnewproducts.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts