Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Miller

Reaction score
I do believe it is time for new tires. I don't know what I should get. I want cheap but my wife says I should get name brand tires. Recommendations?

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Yep. General A/T 2.. from treadepot.com and if you use code dcdt70 you get $70 off your order today. there 106$ a tire for 255/70/16 i belieave. Good deal.

like traintrac said i have the sameones and have had no problems. love them all the fords aleast the trucks and suvs have the michelin tires on them.:banana:

I love my Michelin X Radials that I got at Sam's Club. Best tire that I've owned in 33 years of motoring.

I just picked up some Firestone Destination ATs after having BFG ATs for 40K. I recommend Tire Rack for consumer reviews, that helped in my decision.

I just put General Grabber HTS tires on last week. They are the number 1 rated tire on tire rack for light trucks and SUV. They are an all season highway tire. I don't do any off roading so I did not need AT tires. Cost is 103.00 each on tire rack. I got them from my local ford dealer for 455.80 out the door + life time rotation. I did notice they are a lot softer going over railroad tracks and bumps in the road. The AT tires were harder and you could feel the bumbs more. Not noisy like the ATs were. I really like them so far, but its only been one week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts