TIRES

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Reeves

Reaction score
I'm looking at Yokohama Geolander HT-S P255/70R-16 at Discount Tire @$119 each for my '01 ST. Have any of y'all had any experience with these?

Thanks, Bill

There are several members here that have them. I hear they are pleased with them. Maybe they will chime in.

Also I have them on my wifes Escape 235-70-16. Very happy with them. Qiuet, good wet traction and ride. They will be my choice for my Trac replacements. Iam going to step up to the 265-70-16...I dont think you will be disapointed..They are a fair price also.

if its $119 each installed that probally a fair deal since tirerack.com has them for $95 each plus shipping and install... you wouldn't save much going that route.. the survey on tirerack gives the tire pretty good ratings.. #5 in its catagory...

troy

I have been running these tires on my ST for something like two years. Pretty good performing tire and I couldn't be happier about it. I would recommend these.