Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mario Gagala

Reaction score
Hello all

I live in Ontario, Canada. The winterst can get harsh sometimes. I am looking at buying new tires. I want all season. is there a such a thing as a good all season tire wich will perform okay in snow. I had Michelins Latitude, they did good for about first two years. after that I had to grip. They seemed to wear off fast, I was told that they are a bit soft. Personally I like the Goodyear Triple Tread, however heard some mixed reviews.

Any suggestions would be appriciated. thanks

mario

destination at i had a set on my ford ranger and i live in north east pennsylvania and i drove through 3 feet of snow once in 4wd and never got stuck 50000 mile warranty and good off road traction

Revo 2's hands down. But for price Destination AT's are great as well! As I work for Bridgestone/firestone and push the Revo 2's..The perform extremely well and are very quiet/smooth riding tire!

I've had both. REVO's on my old Trac and Desination A/T's on this one. REVO's are awesome in snow but they do wear quickly. Destination A/T's are not quite as good but they are decent enough, wear longer, and quiet for an A/T. I will get about 40k miles out of the Destinations where the REVO's were toast by 27k.

I have over 57,000 miles on a set of BFG All-Terrain TAs on my gen 2 V-8 4x4. Still not down to the wear bars but I just bought another new set on eBay from a private seller that I will install before winter. They get a little noisy once they get a few miles on them but they wear well and are a good all-around tire for northern climates. I have had BFGs TAs on every 4x4 truck I have owned since the late 70s. Tried and true.

Latest posts