Time to show off my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Corn

Reaction score
Rancho 9000's on all four corners with 285 Firestone Destination A/T's. DrawTite hitches both front and back. KC Hilites 40" LED combination light bar. K&N drop in. PML differential cover. Warrior shackles and TT. I think those are all the highlights!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

OK....surprised me here......I expected something shiny and cleaned up....good looking....uh.....not sure what there is to show off here other than an old looking beat up Gen 1 sport trac needing a really good cleaning and wax job. Oh well..to each his own I guess!

Heyward feels better now.

Do the tires rub any? Looks good. Clean up that cladding with some paint and giver her a bath and she'll look fresh. It is a truck, though.

Born and raised in Cleveland! Moved to Texas for work a couple years ago. My dad bought the truck new in January of 02 and it saw 10 long salty wet winters up there with two in dreary Erie, PA. I got the grill from amazon, just and overlay. The truck doesn't get cleaned until it gets to the local public offroading land and I take it through two feet of water. Its a toy and does amazing keeping up with anything and everything else out there. Search Canadian River to see. I take the best care of it I can. Best fluids and filters money can buy and frequent changes of all of them. Tires rub a hair at about 45 degree turns up front. Rub in the rear when there is a severe crosswind or maxing out the suspension :)

I wish you could see some of the places this thing has gone. Only thing that stops it is too deep of water. I usually ride with an 87 350 suburban with 38 MT's and a 6" body lift.

Nice hitch! That thing is a monster... Atleast you never have to worry about getting rear ended haha

Except for the Cleveland swag it looks good. :grin:

jeffksf said:
So whats a Clevelander doing in TX? Go Tribe!

'Cause there ain't any jobs up here in the Rust Belt. At age 52 I'm back in school to get licensed in a new line of work and I'm moving to FL when I get done in a year and a half. Can't stand being cold and wet half the year anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice hitch! That thing is a monster... Atleast you never have to worry about getting rear ended haha

DITTO! If you ever get rearended do to their road rage. Just floor it and drag them down the road........:bwahaha:

Tell the cops their road rage made them push you...:bwahaha:

I didn't think about the aspect of that nasty hook latching onto their car if they rear ended you! Hahah that would be perfect. You could just say you didn't feel anything too

Haha I never thought about pulling someone but man if someone came from behind they would be in TROUBLE! lol I got the big one piece hook for strength and so the tow rope fits all the way inside it without damaging it. And the double extender for convenience and distance from the truck for some tight turns I have to make pulling my trailer.

Cleveland is where the heart is and always will be, and I can take all the crap you can dish :banana: but I simply could not find a job up there in engineering after graduation.

Thanks for the compliments by the way, I really have a lot of heart and hours in this thing and will keep it until it dies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts