time to say good by.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
well after a trip to ford and them telling me my trans was shot and to repair it would be $4000.00. i sold the st for $3000.00 and ran. i am going to miss it and this site i will check in from time to time. she got a 2013 vw jetta. so she is happy, if she is happy i am happy. i took ove her 07 explorer xlt with 50,000 mile all black. time to start making it mine. o i still have the body mount kid for daystar for the st and will be sell it in the sawp and sell board.

thanks

again

i tought i would be one of us to leave. the st had other plans.:cry:

good luck to you all. and i miss you all. fair winds and following sea.:driving:

hdt

I picked up a few of those challenge coins during my navy days. Also have a '03 Trac....Tranny seems solid for now at 130K......

Good luck, mate

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno... After my experience with a dealer and their $8000 trans job, I took it to someone who was not a parts changer and replace the $134 sensor, and has been fine since... My opinion of dealer service dept's is not very high right now...

Dealer told me I needed new tranny .... I replaced the valve body and two of the solenoids. That was 105K miles ago. I might changed the electronic solenoids again. They are easy to replace and did seem to "pep" up the shifting.

Latest posts