This is Hilarious

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pRJp5mNUA2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is funny. I saw this a while back on the Cougar forum I'm a member of.

So true, though I'd have felt better if it'd been about a ricer...but then there is no ricer equivalent to the frustrated knowledgeable dude.

While 47 bucks is ridiculously low, IMO auto parts have always been a racket. Hundreds of bucks for some bent metal, esp something like those wheel spacers that were posted on here a few weeks ago is something I'll never get used to.

Thats what you see every time you pass one of those "Fast & Furious" cars on the road. I'm not talking about the ones with nice paint, I am talking about the ones with primer, wing, and a coffee can muffler. All from eBay and well below $47

Cougar forum...that sounds interesting!!!

My '69 Cougar turns a lot more heads than any Sport Trac ever will. They were once a great muscle car. Unfortunately, most people don't know the Cougar beyond the 80s, 90s and the disastrous '99-'03 models. So, if that forum is "interesting", imagine what they would say if I mentioned a Sport Trac forum.

Hugh, I think Scott might have been refering to. The older woman, younger man senario....

Thats the way I took it..

Ohhhhh.....my bad. Now it's just funny.

I admit to being a little defensive of the Cougar name. All of them after 1970 were pretty much crap and the only Cougars my generation knows is the front wheel drive, V6 crap of '99+ (which owners of such wouldn't find this thread's video quite as funny) and those slightly older only know of the 80s and 90s Thunderbird rebadging and horrible styling. Few appreciate the ol' cat for what it once was. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

:bwahaha:

That's o.k. Hugh, you're married now so you have an excuse, you've lost atleast part of your mind. Welcome to married life buddy.

:bwahaha::haveabeer:

Hugh,

Back in 1987. A freind had a 1970 cougar. I dont remember the specifics other than a performance model. 351W or C, I think.

It was red like yours. Wasnt pristine but in very nice condition. Everything worked and was a daily driver. it was a good looker.

He woke up one morning and it was stollen from his driveway. He was sick at heart and mad as hornets.

Never did find it..I lost contact with him a few years latter. When I saw yours, it reminded me of his.

If there's one good thing about the 99-03 cougars, its those bucket seats, I love those things, id love to put a set of grey leather cougar buckets in my trac.

Latest posts