This aint very funny...but comming to be true

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can remember paying $1.03/gallon and filling up my old Jeep for about $25. At the rate gas is going now, I wouldn't be too surprised to see $5/gallon in about a year or so.

Bush will be out of office in a year, I wouldn't be surprised if prices levelled off

i'd rather pay $5 a gallon then have the democrats raise my taxes.. at least that way i control where my money goes... DEMOCRAT = take from the people that work --Give to the people that don't want to work!

troy

Here's a more logical effort. Email your congressional reps and ask them to support this that I got from my Representative...

H.R. 2493. "This bill takes aim at the proliferation of specialized "boutique" fuels to prevent further fragmentation of America's gasoline supply. This bill aims to reduce our fuel blends to a small, manageable number of blends so that gasoline supplies are much more stable. Unfortunately, my legislation has experienced opposition from the oil industry and oil state legislators."

I know my ST runs better on real gas without the 10% shot of ethonol, but we need to get rid of the various formulations and have one or two for the whole country.

Excellent point Larry, The EPA and the environmental whackos are controlling these policies.

We need more refineries to increase productions of the oil we do have.

Also we need to start drilling in ANWAR and other places.

Has anyone heard of Bush tapping into the stragetic oil reserves a little bit?

I believe we have alot of oil in our country, the ling term plan is to drain the middle East supply in the next 50 years and have them eat sand afterwards. Just a theory.

I must be one of those Black Helicopter guys LOL:cool:

I love my country, I distrust my government!:angry: