Thinking of selling my 08 Adrenalin need Opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Jolley

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my 08 Adrenalin and just wanted to hear some opinions you folks have about what I should ask.

08 White Suede Adrenalin

V-8 2WD

Audiophile System with Sync

Towing Package

Manufactured 4/08

36,500 miles

Climate Control A/C

Adjustable pedals

Just had Ford do the 30K service with all ECM and TCM updates

Always serviced with Ford synthetic oil

New tires about 5K miles ago

I still have the original Adrenalin floor mats never taken out of the plastic

OEM bed cover

I would call it excellent shape, everywhere I go I get comments from shops employees and patrons that they can't believe it is an 08.

Thanks

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T DO IT!!!!! I searched for a month and a half for a white, silver, or black V8. Their were only 5 or 6 that were acceptable. If you love your Adrenalin hang on to it. Their is nothing, style wise that compares.

+1 on what Henry said. How many posts have you read that say "I wish I hadn't sold it" or "I'm gonna get another" after they sold it? Let me tell you, I can't count 'em both hands, at least 12. If you aren't strapped financially or you really don't have a good reason to sell it. THEN DON'T. You will be sorry, I guarantee!! Others have bought Toyota's, Chevy's and even F-150's and they still say the Sport Trac was a nicer truck all around. Easier to park, SUV-like comfort inside. Enough power to haul(and haul ass). Besides, you bought it in the first place because it was the only vehicle that fit your needs!! Don't do it brudda, then I'll have to say I told you so......Bob :smack: :smack: :smack:

I totally agree with what Bob C said. Don't sell it. You will regret it. I see all kinds of posts where people totally regret it within weeks. And then we see them returning here after trying to find the same one they sold or similar. So, this is the best truck out there bar none so why sell unless there is some reason.

It is amazing that with all the different automakers and different models out there, that no one has capitalized on meeting this market with a similar vehicle to the 'Trac. I would think an agile manufacturing company like Mazda or one of the Eastern companies would jump to make something for us.

Latest posts