The Liberal Ten commandments

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Levin

Reaction score
hopefully this doesn't start a flame war and is just taken in jest

THE LIBERAL TEN COMMANDMENTS

I. Thou Shalt Have no other gods before the environment.

II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

III. Thou Shalt not take the name of the Supreme Court in vain.

IV. Remember vacation days in union contracts to keep them sacrosanct. For three days shalt thou labor, but the remaining four shall be for recreation.

V. Honor thy Public School teachers and never criticize their methods, curriculum, or results, that they may fill thy campaign coffers.

VI. Thou Shalt not kill except for convenience and sex.

VII. Thou Shalt not judge any consensual sex act as immoral, lest thou be considered a prude.

VIII. Thou Shalt not steal unless it is from a rich man and thou useth the tax code, or if thou art a clever movie character, thou canst do it as well.

IX. Thou Shalt bear false witness and paint a deceiving picture if it advances the cause of liberalism.

X. Thou Shalt Covet thy neighbors house, thy neighbor's car, and thy neighbor's spouse. For thy neighbor hath gotten all of his goods and success by oppressing the poor. Thy covetousness shalt drive thy politics.

I don't mind a bit... how about this in reply?

HA! I knew I had it saved somewhere....

The Ten Commandments--Republican Style

Rebecca Lauer

I. Thou shalt talk about Christian principles, but not live by them

II. Thou shalt attack opponents personally when you can't win on policies

III. Thou shalt call yourself pro-life, but be in favor of the death penalty

IV. Thou shalt call yourself pro-life, and put guns in the hands of school children

V. Thou shalt give lip service to democracy while taking away civil liberties

VI. Profit is the Lord Thy God, thou shalt not put the people's interest above those of your corporate contributors

VII. Thou shalt make sure fetuses have health coverage, but leave children and babies behind

VIII Thou shalt bear false witness against your opponents and liberals, and demonize them

IX. Thou shalt run on a moderate platform, then enact right-wing policies as soon as possible

X. Thou shalt call the media liberal, so that people forget that the media is owned by corporations with a conservative fiscal agenda

Will we ever see a true 3rd party with the ability to be viable so that i dont feel like i'm wasting my vote on a lost cause. Or even worse going away from the polls consoleing myself saying that I just chose the lesser of the two evils. A realistic party that dosent pander to ultra leftist or right radical ideals. Some say moderates are sellouts or indecisive but I feel many middle road approaches to issues are more of a common americans view on how to handle things.

I feel like my vote is going to the lesser of two evils at this point. Sad...

Walter you raise a question that I think is near and dear to a lot of peoples hearts. I don't fall under either dem or rep. I was really quite annoyed that I had to vote for a president based on the "lesser of 2 evils" approach. We need someone to step up to the plate that has viable solutions to the problems we're facing, not people who toe the party line

Agreed--we just need to find that right person.

We had a similar situation a few years ago in the Minnesota governor's race. That's when Jesse Ventura jumped in, initially as an independent, but then with the Green Party, and won the election. Most people who voted for him really weren't voting for him--it was more like a Brewster's Millions "None of the above" vote.

The problem is that with politics, even if you find this type of person, once they're elected, they're as likely to get pulled in to the political quagmire as they are to be able to pull anything else out of it. That's what happened with Ventura--causing him to have zero chance of being re-elected, which caused him to choose to not even run for a 2nd term.

I think it will take more than one person on an alternative ticket to chage things. I belive a new party with persons elected to postitions in several diffrent teirs of our countries goverment is required. Any other lesser occourance will be laughfed off like the ventura matter and the two mainstay parties will just come back the next term.

We need another party...or two.

A strict two party system does nothing but divide the interests of the nation right down the middle.

The green and moderate parties need to win 30%+ of the populas, or our system will never change.....

Caymen Quote:

Darin's commandments are so truthful. Good one Darin. That was great!!!

Tom

Really, I though Darin's (just like jlevin75's) are opinions meant for laughs. Funny how you also didn't mention that jlevin75 even posted anything. Hmmm.

By the way, they were both funny. Thanks for the laughs, both of you.

Ape Out.

Latest posts