That time for a SoCal meet again?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are great, so far good help on all my post. Thanks Mookie, that is an interesting method of get'r done! I just threw out most of those parts a few months ago as well. Figures they sat in the garage for about 7 years and then once I get rid of them I would need them. LOL

Joe - Search the projects for bike racks. There's a great one where someone mounted the fork mounts to the bed extender. Takes some work but it's the best idea for a rack that I've seen.

I like the bed extender mount, may do that for times I am running without the tonouu cover. I think I will do the Thule Mount for daily use though, it looks really secure and out of the way. I also plan on running a receiver mount for at least 2 extra bikes.

So I realize this is short, but the only weekend my wife would be able to go is March 28-30. It looks like there is camping at Bonelli Park which is a bonus for us, along with the fact that there is a lake. If people are going to be able to make it I'd be willing to pull my boat up there and then we could wakeboard/tube on the the lake also.

Anyone in for that?

edit: we would be camping for the whole weekend if this happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone im up for a meet. was planning to go to the last meet but it was canceled. i went to the one in 06. so name the time and place.. and ill be there with bells on my bumper.. lol and ill bring some grub too... talk to you all soon

Negative. I think we need to actually plan something if it's going to happen. I think I can make pretty much any weekend work, so the rest of you can just let me know when and where. :p

From my experience, it can't be a spur of the moment thing. It needs a few months to build up and get the idea in people's minds, so by the time a date is set, people will have made the decision whether to go or not. We should probably set a tentative date in a few weeks so we can get a consensus of what day is best for most.

i think bonelli park would be a great place again.. why dont we all make it on a saturday or sunday in may before momorial day weekend.. everyone think about it. ok.. look forward seeing some idea's popping up.. from paulette

Flip,

pick a date and everyone roll with it :D

Just have a simple meet and have tons of fun! :)

:cool:

I would like to meet people who own sport trac from 2001 t0 2008 and i live in riverside California.. i need to know if anyone set up a meet then let me know by email me thanks...

Latest posts