That time for a SoCal meet again?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Alrighty, who's up for a Southern California mini-meet? I got JD from San Diego who's up for it, I'm by Los Angeles. Bonelli Park was nice but it doesn't have to be the same spot.

14 Tracs showed up in 06. Zippo in 07 (I know, I was there). How 'bout it folks?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for it but it depends when and where. I live in Riverside. I've never been to a sport trac meet before and I want to meet fellow sport tracers :D

Yeah, I will go (depending on the date, of course)!

Last years was "postponed" last minute and never set up again. Too bad you went out there for nothing.

I'll help get the word out for this one and it'll definitely happen!

I am up in Ventura County and would not mind attending and checking out some of your Tracs. I am new in the game and have the mod bug.

Depending on when and where, we might be willing to make the drive from AZ. We loved both the Las Vegas and Kingman meets. Had a great time. As those that attended those meets know, I have this odd obssion with my truck and love to talk about him. :rolleyes:

I'd trac it with ya Kimbros if I were AZ.

Have lots of fun west side buddies and I hope all of you can come to the National Meet!

Yeah Mookie, I'm just trying to generate an early buzz so readers/members can make a mental note. Sometime in June or early July would be good, but let's all just play it by ear for now.

I live the the LA area and would be willing to go, depending on when as I do travel a lot for work. My wife and I were there in 2006 and had a great time.

[Broken External Image]:

Merry & Ron, Mike, Heather & Stephanie, Flatliner, Trac511, John Starr

Nice group photo. Where can I find more pics of that bike rack in the back of the track. I am trying to come up with something for mine.

I think you're talking about Heather's bike rack. I think she fabricated her own. She probably has pics in her library but I don't know her user name.

Bike rack is easy. All you need is a 2x6 (fits into slots at front of bed) and fork mounts from a bike store. Something like this.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=3702

I used the ST specific mounts from Yakima and mounted to 1" gas pipe as the attachement for the Yakima rack sucked.

Gene

I know about the fork mount/board method, but this looks above the bed and would not require removal of tonou(sp?) cover.

Joe,

I did a search for bike rack and came up with a lot of hits.

(Use "bike rack" and exact phrase option and all posts.)

Below is a link to one project....

:)

Latest posts