thanks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette lopez 2

Reaction score
I want to thank the person or persons who elects the sporttrac to become sporttrac of the week. a very much thank you..thank you all very much,:banana: a bunch of awsome people on here.. when i signed in the site. and when the page came up saying my sporttrac was choosen sporttrac of the week i jumped up and screamed. and ran into the family room and showed everone, they didnt believe it at first until i explained how it was choosen sounds silly getting excited over something like this, but i never felt about any of my vehicles like i feel about this one, i wont even let my husband drive it when we go on our little road trips, he grabs my keys and head for the ST. and i walk up and stand there and say I DONT THINK SO,and he says why cant i drive it. and i tell him cause you cant drive it right, so no way. lol. everyone here is very helpful when there is a problem or an issue with our sporttrac.. once again thanks..:cool::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts