Thanks to swshawaii for 2009 NASCAR Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
:cool::cool::cool: THANK YOU, STEVE! :banana:

People like swshawaii (Steve) are the reason I've hung around this message board for six years. This website/board seems to attract good people willing to help by offering their advice on a wide range of topics and posting things that are fun, in general. (Sure there are those that "aren't helpful", but I just ignore them.)

swshawaii put on a fun, pick-the-winner contest for the 2009 NASCAR season. As the winner of the contest, Steve sent me the prize of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts and he also surprised me with a bag of chocolate macadamia nut Kona coffee!

Even though he is working long hours getting ready to open an Audio Video store in Honolulu, he took the time out to buy them and send them to me.

Thanks again and wishing you great success in your new business!:)

Aloha Mike ! (Mookie)

The "Mac Express" arrived, an early Xmas, of sorts. Enjoy, buddy !

Remember my warning not to eat too many, at one time. (Very rich). You'll pay for it manana, if not ! ;)

Need to say if it weren't for the GREAT people at MySt, I would be out hundreds of dollars.

The knowledge on this site never ceases to amaze. And it goes well beyond Trac's.

Happy Holidays to all at MySt and thanks to all for the best web site of all! No Ka Oi !

(The "best" in Hawaiian)

Last edited by a moderator:
was fun, thx for your efforts (never did win any nuts:angry:)

next yr put up a lb of Kona Gold (pakalolo:p) is great coffee:lol:

BB- Would be a great "prize" as long as you have a "prescription" for it.

Good possibility of a MySt "crash", from possible "overload" too. ;)

Latest posts