Thanks To All

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Thanks from the DiPietro's!!! Todd, you and Rachel did a super job on making this a great meet. Thank you to all of your helpers too! I can not forget the Ford Co. for all their generosity and time. It was really nice to meet everyone also!

On a second note, thank you to my peers for the people's choice award, and also the win in the show and shine show. Like I've said many times before, it's because of all the great people from this site who have taught me many things about my ST.

We arrived safely home after putting on 1777 miles on the Trac round trip. Back to the daily grind Monday.

Gary D.in CT

Gary, Glad to hear your Trac won twice! Wish we could've been there, but we were in Mena, Arkansas riding the atv trails at Wolf Pen Gap. Maybe next year though. I really only have enough vacation time to take off one week in the summer, because I spend the remainder of my vacation off on Xmas vacation with my son. :D -Heather

Thank you all very much. I have to give props to Martin who also who shared the people's award with me. Heather, it would have been nice to have 3 comp. orange tracs there. Terry's cap is very nice and it looked great.

Gary D.

Latest posts